Chicken breast becomes dry and hard when you stir fry (compared to thigh meat) but this recipe shows you how to make chicken breast soft and tasty.
Yield: 2 servings
Time: 20 minutes
- 3/4 lb chicken breast (cut into bite sizes)
- 1 big potato (1 pound) (cut into bite sizes)
- 4 oz carrot (chopped)
- 1/2 medium onion (187g, sliced)
- 4 oz green pepper (sliced)
- 2 shiitake mashuroom (thin sliced)
- 4g ginger (minced)
- Mix spices (soy sauce, mirin, sake, sugar) in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle katakuriko on chicken
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add ginger, and stir chicken for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Add potato, carrot, onion and stir for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add shiitake and green pepper and stir for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Add mixed spices and stir for 2 minutes over small heat.
- Serve and enjoy!