This is an old favorite of mine. Great for an afternoon or late night snack. It’s easy and always tastes great! I’ll often have these for my obento (lunch box) too!
Yield: 8 rolls
Time: 10 minutes
- 6 oz sliced pork (sliced into 8 pieces)
- 8 spinach leaves (30g)
- 2 slices of cheese (each cut into four pieces)
- 10g butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp katakuriko
- On a slice of pork add spinach and cheese, sprinkle with katakuriko, then roll up (please roll cheese in the spinach leaf as well—if cheese comes out while it’s cooking, its hard to roll on the frying pan)
- Heat a oil in a frying pan, add pork roll and butter, then cook for one minute on medium. Make sure the cheese is well melted.
- Cover lid and heat for 2 minutes on low
- Add soy sauce and cook for 2 minutes