Yakisoba is a popular Japanese fried noodle dish. We typically use yakisoba (chuka) noodles for the recipe but I used angel hair pasta instead and it turned out really well!
Yield: 2 servings
Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 1/4 onion (sliced)
- 1 cup cabbage* (chopped in large pieces)
- Boil 5 minutes pasta and strain
- Heat oil in a frying pan, cook onion, beef for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Add cabbage cook for 1 minutes then add pasta.
- Add sake, mix then add okonomiyaki sauce and oyster sauce.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper then serve!
- * Substitute chicken, beef or sausage, and any type of vegetables in your Yakisoba.
- ** Instead of Okonomiyaki sauce you can use the powdered sauce that comes with the noodles or Worcestershire sauce.