Tofu Steak is simple, healthy appetizer, or a perfect side dish for many of the other recipes on this site!
Yield: 2 servings
Time: 6 minutes
- 200g tofu
- Some chopped green onion for topping
- Wrap tofu in a paper towel and microwave for 1 minute to remove water
- Slice tofu lengthwise into 4 pieces (thin rectangles) and sprinkle with flour
- Heat frying pan, add butter, then tofu, and heat for one minute. Flip over, cook for one more minute over medium heat
- Add soy sauce and mirin, then cook for one more minute
- Top with green onion and serve!